You are here
- The Telluride Academy is Telluride's preeminent summer camp and now offers a 15% discount for TSRC participants who register their kids before March 1st. Please contact Rory Sullivan for more information and the secrect registration code. Visit the Academy website.
- The Ah Haa School for the Arts now offers TSRC families a 10% discount on their programs. The school was founded in 1990 and now occupies the beautiful historic train depot on the San Miguel River. The school offers great art classes for both kids and families. Visit www.ahhaa.org for more information.
- Science Summer Camps are sometimes available the Telluride Academy or Ah Haa School for the Arts, and often in collaboration with Pinhead Institute. Check their online schedules.
- Pinhead Punk Science Program takes place Tuesdays evenings from 5:00pm-6:00pm early July through early August, usually at the Telluride High School cafeteria. Visit www.pinheadinstitute.org for more information.
- Cubs Camp at the Nursery provides day care for infants and fun activities for toddlers, ages 2 months to 4 years during the summer months. Art, short hikes,picnics and playtime are offered. Drop-ins welcome. Infants require advance booking. Call 970-728-7531 or visit their website.
- Telluride Kids' Camp is located in Mountain Village and offers drop-in camp services. Children aged 4-12 can participate in exciting outdoor opportunities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, fishing, and more. Located in the Childrens' Ski and Snowboard School in Mountain Village. Call 970-728-7592 or visit www.tellurideskiresort.com for more infomation.
- The San Juan Outdoor School offers adventures in rock climbing, mountaineering, nature hikes, peak ascents, backpacking, and more for older children and teens. Call 970-728-4101 or visit www.sanjuanoutdoorschool.com
- Horseback Riding is available at a few outfits around town. Roudy's is a long-running outfit located near the airport. Check out their website for more infomation www.ridewithroudy.com or call 970-728-9611.
- Kid-Friendly Restaurants are scattered around town. Check out: The Cornerhouse Grill, Smuggler Joe's, Oak, and the Floradora are all great choices.
- Day Care Centers are also available. Mountain Munchkins (970-728-9016), Annie's Nannies (970-728-2991), Rainbow Preschool (970-728-3820), and Rascals (970-728-3804) are options.